Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

big move

A few things sidetracked the SquareLog in the past 3 months. In the middle of planning for the Bicentennial Exhibit Trailer, I sold my building and began the big move to 334 Oak Hill Place. The trailer was a success with over 1000 visitors through the entire month of June. Once the dust settled from that, I moved out of the apartment over the bookshop and settled in at Oak Hill.
Now I'm in the middle of moving books, but only my best stuff. I'll continue with internet book sales and occassional appointments, but no more open shop hours. Meanwhile at Oak Hill I've begun watching over Oak Hill Cottage across the street. The house I've moved into is the Anka Vaneff house, a 1925 Sears Roebuck catalog house.
I'll be keeping the SquareLog name even though I'm not living on the Square any more.

No comments: